Publications - Peter W. Shackle
● Declarations in support of petitions for Inter Partes Reviews under U.S.C 311 ET SEQ
and 35 C.F.R. 42.100 ET SEQ
Declaration of Peter W. Shackle, Ph.D. in support of petition for Inter Partes Review of US patent 8362700
Declaration of Peter W. Shackle, Ph.D. in support of petition for Inter Partes Review of US patent 8089370
Declaration of Peter W. Shackle, Ph.D. in support of petition for Inter Partes Review of US patent 7429827
Declaration of Peter W. Shackle, Ph.D. in support of petition for Inter Partes Review of US patent 7196477
● LEDs Magazine white paper: "Selecting or Specifying a driver for your LED array" June 2013.
● LEDs magazine Sept. 2014, P74
"New Driverless LED Light Engines Have up to 93% Efficiency and No Perceptible flicker"
● LED Professional Magazine Feb 2015 P49
"A New Approach to the Design of Driverless AC LED Light Engines"
● LEDs Magazine April 1st 2016
"Driverless AC Light Engines deiver Improved Flicker Performance"
● LEDs Magazine April 2017
"A New Flicker Metric and its Application to AC LED Light Engines"
● An ASIC approach to PIC. Invited Keynote address, International Symposium on Power Semiconductor Devices, Tokyo, April 1990 .
● High Voltage and Smartpower ICs (book edited by P. W. Shackle, 1987) Proceedings of a symposium held at the Electrochemical Society meeting in May 1987.
● High Voltage and Smartpower ICs - The last Semiconductor Frontier. Invited paper at the Fifth Australian and Pacific region microelectronics conference. May 1986
● The High Voltage IC revolution. (Cover Page article) Powertechnics Magazine,
● Standard Cells Step In to Ease The Design of High Voltage Chips. Electronic Design,
September 5 1985
● Custom High Voltage Integrations for Industry. Presentation in Professional program at ELECTRO/85, New York, April 1985
● High Voltage ICs are Here. Integrated Circuits Magazine, Vol. 2, No. 2, March/April 1984.
(Cover Page article)
● IC Increases Efficiency of Single Phase Induction Motors. Electronic Design, May 12, 1983, Vol. 31, No. 10. (Cover page article).
● A Line Powered Induction Motor Energy Saver. IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits
Conference, Rochester New York, 1983. p. 412.
● A New Bidirectional Solid State Switch for telephone loop plant applications. Proc. IEEE (Cover Page), Vol 69, No. 3, March 1981, p. 292
● A 500V Monolithic Bidirectional 2X2 Crosspoint array. IEEE International Solid State Circuits Conference, San Francisco, February 1980. (Outstanding paper award)
● A Low Substrate Leakage Junction Isolated PNPN Crosspoint Array. IEEE J. Solid State Circuits, Vol. SC13, No. 2, April 1978.
● An experimental study of distributed effects in a microwave bipolar transistor. IEEE Trans. on ED, Vol. ED21, No. 1, January 1974.
● The fabrication of bipolar transistors using electron lithography, ion implantation and nickel masked gold metallization. Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology, November 1973, Vol. 10, No. 6
● A new technique for the characterization of microwave avalanche diodes. IEEE Trans. on MTT, November 1970, No. 18, pp. 995-998.
● A high efficiency, self pulsed IMPATT oscillator. Electronics Lett. Aug. 1969, P.39
● Measurement of the Hall Coefficient of liquid metals by the Corbino method. Phil. Mag., Vol. 21, No 173, p987, May 1970